miss b's quote

'I haven't been everywhere yet but it's on my list' Susan Sontag

Wednesday 31 August 2011

miss b loves...... Chocolat Chic


I just love stylish coffee shops/pâtisseries and here's another one in Dubai again!
It's at the far end of Dubai Marina on The Boardwalk not far fron the Sheraton Hotel on the ground floor of Dorra Bay appartments. There's an overall French theme with a huge Eiffel Tower picture across one wall and glossy, bright purple and white décor.

The coffee is excellent served with a glass of water(impressed!)and although there is a range of delicious sandwiches, omelettes and other savoury dishes, it's the cakes and pastries which make me return (and even leave my sunlounger!) I can't resist the melt in the mouth rainbow-coloured macaroons in every possible flavour. Raspberry, pistachio, coconut, vanilla - far too many to mention but all so perfect (and I have sampled most of them!)

There's also a large outdoor terrace  with comfy sofas, enormous parasols and a colourful children's play area. I must also give the staff a mention-always so friendly , welcoming and efficient in their co-ordinating purple tee-shirts!
  

miss b recommends:
  • choosing a selection of macaroons-pistachio is a must
  • the amazing pear tart!
  • picking up a loyalty card

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate it. miss b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...